Sharp Shooter Business Retreats are all about giving you sharp, direct and powerful info to help start up and early stage businesses be successful.
How would it feel to…
- Gain exceptional advice from experienced business owners at a very affordable price?
- Understand the basics to creating a profit in your business?
- Have more clarity with your business goals and direction?
- Have more confidence in your product or service?
- Understand the importance of having a strong, well represented brand and story?
- Learn how to use social media for business and keep on top of it’s constant changes?
- Take a day/night out of your busy schedule to be informed, inspired and to refill your tank?
- To nourish your body and soul with great food, music and inspiring, likeminded people in beautiful peaceful surroundings?
Location: Clarendon Forest Retreat, Mid Coast, New South Wales.
Clarendon Forest Retreat is a scenic, luxury retreat nestled between the Manning Valley and Forster in the Kiwarrak State Forest, Nsw
Tara Lodge is an incredible home situated at Clarendon Forest Retreat. It has a huge fully equipped kitchen and living space, plus wrap around verandahs where you can enjoy a hot spa and take in the breathtaking forest views.
As well as the incredible location and luxurious accomodation, this is where you can come to enjoy a day/night LOADED with information on how to get your business running at full speed from presenters/facilitators with experience and expertise on a huge array of topics related to running your own small business.
Oh my… you guys, this place is just incredible and perfect for us to get real with your business.
Scroll down to read more about the details of the retreat…
What we will cover:
- How to tame the wild ride that is Social Media and keep up with the constant changes
- Engaging with your customers/clients through sharing your story through photo, video + blogs.
- How to sell online – understanding when you need a website or online store.
- Business banking essentials – how to track the financial health of your business to enable you to grow stronger.
- The future of mobile eftpos and other point of sale systems.
- Advertising and Marketing your product/service.
- How to have strong branding and design for your business.
- Networking and connecting with your business community.
- How to keep your wellbeing strong when working for yourself & other self care tips.
- Clarity with your biz goals and direction.
What is included:
- All of the above info from experienced business owners
- Q&A time
- an interactive workbook
- a complimentary gift pack!
- All food
- All accommodation (for VIP tickets)
Main Guest Speakers:
Artist + Designer + Logo + Branding Specialist.
Likes: Seeing determined people succeed in creating a business that they absolutely love + Collaborating with other awesome peeps + cowgirl boots + Horses + Banjo music.
Dislikes: Negative people with a ‘Can’t’ mentality + a house with no tea + Her naughty American Staffy pup when she chews her paint brushes to bits!
Holly has over 20 years experience in art and design, winning state wide design competitions and exhibiting her work in Australia and New Zealand. She has been trained by one of Oprah’s Super Soul 100 and has worked with hundreds of clients helping them to access their creativity and harness their passions. Holly has been in business, at varying levels, for over ten years gaining valuable insight in which she loves to pass on to those at the start up stage of their own business journey.
Holly will be discussing:
- Business branding and how it is waaay more than just a logo
- Telling your story through Social Media.
- How to create a support network around you, when running a business.
Digital Consultant + Social Media Master
Likes: Digital marketing, social media, data, automation and good times!
Fred has 20 years experience in the entertainment industry, during which time he drove compelling advertising and marketing campaigns for some of the worlds biggest brands. In 2016 he established Agent Digital Australia, a full service consultancy specialising in social media and digital channels. By leveraging the latest online technologies, Fred can help you build everything from a website to a multi-channel digital marketing plan to drive smart results for your business. Learn more at agentdigital.com.au
Fred will be discussing:
- The business of selling online, from setting up your store to remarketing, and everything in-between.
Naturopath + Massage Therapist + Yoga Teacher + Tea Maker
Likes: Tea, Tea cups (obsessed) ocean swimming and to carve up a dance floor.
Dislikes: Tea made without love and when the kids have eaten all my ‘secret’ dark chocolate stash.
Kirrily has over 14 years experience in the natural therapies industry, is a 3rd generation Naturopath, a massage therapist and Yoga teacher and has the experience and confidence to support people’s health and wellness.
She is very involved with community projects, believes in social change, and along with her husband, runs their joint organic market garden business while raising two young children.
Learn more at kirrilyhill.com
Kirrily will be discussing:
Managing burn out and fatigue, naturally, for the entrepreneur
Quick and simple Meditation exercises.
Events Management and Marketing with Rust Designs + Artist + designer + Creative Community Volunteer + Vice Chair of Arts Mid North Coast
Likes: Those that are willing to get involved in projects that can benefit everyone, Almost all forms or Art and Craft and Creative Creating. Star wars and most other modern geek culture, Music, lots of music and a cup of tea every morning with my family
Dislikes: People with a closed mind, the word “stupid” and people who drive 10klms under the speed limit. running out of bacon.
Any major event that is on in the Mid Coast region usually is due to Nyaree’s involvement and tireless hard work.
She is all about community projects and being involved on committees and community projects that bring more culture, music, art and entertainment to our beautiful region.
Nyaree is a treasure of resources of how to collaborate in your community to not only help your business, but to better the community you work in.
Nyaree will be discussing:
- Community networking
- Engagement and collaborating with your community.
Forster Yoga Studio
Passionate Yoga + body balance teachers + inspiring awareness of the importance to nurture our mental and spiritual wellbeing.
Learn more at Forster Yoga Studio
We will also be joined by other incredible guest speakers, see below for the event schedule.
9.30am – Arrive + Morning tea.
10.00am – House keeping + Intro
- Your ‘Why’ of Why you do business.
- Understanding the importance of your business branding.
- Story telling through photos, video + writing.
- Getting Social. – How to tame the wild ride of Social Media.
- Facebook + Instagram + Snapchat
- Q&A time.
12.30pm – Lunch
- Money Love – Business banking and management.
- Mobile eftpos, Paypal and other point of sale options.
- Websites + Landing pages + Online Stores
- When is it time to launch + what platform suits your style business.
- Community networking, engagement and collaborating with your community.
- Question & Answer time.
- Wellness + avoiding burnout.
- Meditation exercises
- Yoga for busy biz owners.
4.00pm – Afternoon tea + Close
~ DAY TICKET HOLDERS FINISH ~
6.00pm – Dinner + Drinks + biz discussion.
7.00am – Breakfast
9.00am – Social Media fun
10.00am – Celebratory cake!
~ EVENT COMPLETE ~
Saturday 3rd June 2017.
Tara Lodge, Clarendon Forest Retreat, Possum Brush NSW.
Click the image below to book your tickets