Art & Soul is a 4 week Online program for women who want to get back into their creativity.
Do any of these things sound familiar to you?
Overwhelmed. Unsure. Blocked. Anxious. Lost. Empty. Stressed. Trapped. Craving creativity. Stuck. Chaotic. Frantic. Directionless. Heavy. Moving away from yourself.
It’s ok. Many of these things feel familiar to many of us at different times in our lives.
I am offering you a chance to move out of those feelings and into the ideal state of mind most unique to you AND learning tools to maintain that ideal state of mind through the process of making ART!
Have you ever coloured in a drawing while focusing on the things yours most grateful for?
Thrown paint to mark an end to a bad habit?
Sat under a tree and drawn the light coming through the leaves without looking at the page?
Have you ever created a charcoal drawing that captures movement?
Created an artwork that becomes a reminder of how far you’ve come in your journey?
All while getting down in your own soul and journey…
Together we will:
- Work through mindful lessons and art activities that will get you reflecting and deeply assessing your life and what makes you feel alive.
- Learn how to recognise and replace negative self talk and beliefs that limit you, with soulful rituals that are perfectly unique to who you are.
- Learn how to introduce the tools of making art into your everyday, to keep you in a place of power, clarity and peace amongst the chaos that life throws at you.
- Work on a final artwork that is unique to you that we will turn into the cover of your very own journal!
All delivered in:
- Short, beautiful and simple weekly lessons delivered to your inbox, with an art activity for you to complete at your pace.
- An online forum community (Private facebook group) to continue to share and encourage each other.
All this and more:
- Audio and Video lessons
- Artist quality art supplies sent to you in the mail
- 1 hour a week of your time.
What others are saying:
‘This program was a great opportunity to reawaken my
artistic potential that I had been neglecting, as well as a chance to
share creativity and ideas with different people! I would recommend the program to anyone looking to learn and express a little more about
themselves through the power of art – Geraldine
To say I am very excited about this program is a massive understatement.
When I see people move aside and allow their creativity to flow it is nothing short of amazing.
S T A R T M A K I N G A L I F E W I T H Y O U R A R T.
To find out more – Contact me here